Part of eLibrary Minnesota, Indigenous Peoples’ History by PebbleGo Next, offers a digital collection of over 50 articles for 3rd-5th grade learners, ensuring that educators have the essential resources needed to deliver thoughtful, accurate, and engaging lessons on this important topic. Special features include:
- Natural voice audio from Indigenous voice actors
- Thoughtful representation of Indigenous nations today, including cultural practices, government, and federally recognized status.
- Extended learning resources including Terminology section, Games, Question of the Day and Critical Thinking Questions
- Each article includes critical thinking questions, a timeline, video, citation tool, and guide to important terminology.
- Articles closely aligned to state and national standards.
- Content promotes a deep understanding of the history, worldviews, and origin stories of individual nations, alongside contemporary facts about Indigenous nations.
- A balanced depiction of historical and modern Indigenous peoples throughout featured images.