EBSCO's Learning Express Library, available for all Minnesota residents via ELM, contains high-quality materials for improving skills, finding a career, test preparation, college and scholarship information, and much more. EBSCO recently added content with 21 new and updated resources.
- New! CLEP® Financial Accounting Practice Exams 1 & 2
- New! 12 DSST® Practice Tests:
- Business Ethics and Society Practice Tests 1 & 2
- Ethics in Technology Practice Tests 1 & 2
- Foundations of Education Practice Tests 1 & 2
- General Anthropology Practice Tests 1 & 2
- Math for Liberal Arts Practice Tests 1 & 2
- Principles of Finance Practice Tests 1 & 2
- New! GMAT® Practice Tests 3 and 4
- New! LSAT® Practice Tests 3 and 4
- New! Praxis® Mathematics (5165) Practice Tests 1 & 2
- Updated! Microsoft Office 365: The Basics
You don't need to do anything as these new resources will automatically update within LearningExpress, however, if you are using MARC records, you will need to add the MARC records for the new resources. MARC records are updated quarterly and are available 2-3 weeks after content is added or updated. Visit the Administrators and Librarians link in the footer of your EBSCO LearningExpress product. Follow the MARC Records Instructions. You can also visit the FAQ: Accessing, Downloading and Updating MARC Records.