Actual print or hard-copy books from schools and libraries might be difficult for students to obtain these days. So how can we capitalize on the ebooks that students, teachers, and educators have access to in Minnesota? We can increase reading and enhance classroom learning with a few simple ideas.
1) Entice students with pre-reading teasers or activities. These will help to motivate the learner. Here is a nice list of some pre-reading activites.
2) Enhance with multimedia. If you have access to ebooks that offer audio and video these can boost comprehension for some.
3) Students can become independent self-learners with an entire library of ebooks in the palm of their hands. They have more access now to ebooks than ever.
4) Ebooks can open the door to learning along with so many different kinds of technology. Ebooks can make reading and learning a fun and engaging experience.
5) Many ebook platforms, including Ebooks Minnesota, allow the user to create favorites, bookmark pages, and even create notes within pages.
6) In many cases you can search the text of ebooks, including Ebooks Minnesota.
7) Finally, ebooks are easily portable and shareable which make them a great option for classroom use.