Text courtesy of Sentry Custom Security. Edited by Tim Peters and Zach Miller.
Sentry is now offering a few Refurbished* WAM-RT (Wide Aisle Management-Remote Tuning) systems that are significantly less expensive than new systems. There is a limited stock of the Refurbished WAM-RT systems and they will be sold on a first- come basis, so don’t delay.
Some system features:
- Knogo WAM/MM-RT security antennas use digital signal processing (DSP) to ensure accurate and reliable detection.
- New remote tuning feature enables system diagnostics over the internet via an ethernet port. For the first time, systems can be tuned without the cost of travel. If replacement components are required, an onsite visit will be necessary.
- Security antennas are “live” at all times (system does not rely on a photo eye to be tripped when a patron walks through to activate the detection field). This provides quality protection between antennas as well as detection beside them.
- Meets “Barrier Free”/ADA wheelchair accessibility codes.
- Compatible with all EM systems.
- WAM-RT systems have an optional built-in patron counter with LibraryAssist software that enables the librarian to access, create and configure detailed patron count reports through a local area network connection.
- See more features
Please note that refurbished systems may have minor imperfections, such as knicks and scratches, on the exterior. These minor imperfections do not affect the reliability of the detection of the system.
Additional information is available by visiting www.sentrycustom.com.
Please do not hesitate to call should you have any questions.
Minitex is an authorized Sentry distributor for additional information contact
Tim Peters, Products Coordinator
Phone: 612-625-9527 or 800-462-5348
Dave Rosen, Sentry Library Sales Manager
Phone: 1-800-461-2803 ext. 115