On Monday, August 21st, Infobase is rolling out a new platform for Credo Reference.
- The platform URL will NOT change. It will continue to be https://search.credoreference.com, and existing paths will redirect to the new format where applicable. If all goes as planned, no updates on the user side will be necessary - no catalog updates, no proxy updates, no LibGuides updates.
- The Admin URL will change. The new Credo Admin URL will be https://admin.infobase.com/, which can be accessed with your existing Admin credentials. The legacy Admin pages will remain available for a period of time to allow users to run their historical stats. There should be banners in the legacy Admin platform that will point you to the new platform if you don't have the direct URL handy.
- Infobase has done a light redesign of the user interface, with a cleaner homepage and dedicated Mind Map and Advanced Search pages. Learn more here (PDF).
- The existing Credo LTI and API integrations will be retired. As soon there is updated info, Infobase will post it on their Help Center. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org to be notified directly.
- If you use EBSCO Discovery Service, you may need to make an update to your information in that system to continue using your Credo widget. We are working with EBSCO to minimize disruption to this integration.
- The automated usage reporting method “SUSHI harvesting” will require updated credentials. If you are running reports with SUSHI, email email@example.com for more information.
- All current authentication methods and credentials will be supported.
- Your customization (logo, links, connections to other resources) will be carried over.
Where can you find more information?
- Rolling updates, as well as a detailed PDF and video comparison of old and new platform features, can be found on our Help Center.
Upcoming Webinar Registration Information:
- September 6th - Introducing the New Credo Reference