The ALA RUSA STARS Codes, Guidelines, and Technical Standards Committee wishes to encourage awareness and application of the Code in the interlibrary loan community by offering a free webinar to all ILL practitioners at noon, Thursday, Nov 2. Register Here!
The newly revised Interlibrary Loan Code for the United States with Explanatory Text is now in effect and establishes principles that govern the exchange of material between libraries in the United States. Whether you are new to interlibrary loan or a long-time expert, join them for a virtual session where the revision committee’s members will explore the purpose and structure of the ILL Code, an overview of the revision process, and what’s changed/hasn’t changed in the document.
The presenters and Q&A panelists include:
- Debbie Cobb, University of Alabama
- William Gee, East Carolina University
- Pamela Kindelberger, Boise State University
- Brian Miller, The Ohio State University
- Jennifer Young, East Tennessee State University
- K. Zdepski, University of Massachusetts Amherst
Can’t make the live event? A free recording of the webinar session will be made available afterward.