Oxford Scholarship Online
Oxford Scholarship Online is available in 20 subject areas. Each module contains the full texts of approximately 250 carefully selected titles from the core backlist in that discipline. The selected titles have been chosen, reviewed and approved by scholars widely acknowledged as experts in the respective disciplines.
Grove Art Online
Grove Art Online provides web access to the entire text of The Dictionary of Art (1996, 34 vols.) with constant additions of new material and updates to the text, plus extensive image links and all the sophisticated search advantages possible with an online reference source. Other highly acclaimed art reference works included with a subscription to Grove Art include the Encyclopedia of Aesthetics (2nd edition), The Oxford Companion to Western Art, and The Concise Oxford Dictionary of Art Terms.
Grove Music Online
Grove Music Online offers a dynamic research tool combining the full text of the 29-volume print edition with the added benefit of sophisticated search capabilities, one-click cross-referencing and an ever increasing network of web-links to musical sites around the world. Grovemusic.com now includes the full texts of
- The New Grove Dictionary of Music and Musicians, 2nd edition (29 volumes, 2001)
- The New Grove Dictionary of Jazz, 2nd edition (3 volumes, 2002)
- The New Grove Dictionary of Opera (4 volumes, 1992)
- The Norton Grove Dictionary of Women Composers (1 volume, 1994)
- The Grove Dictionary of American Music, 2nd edition (8 volumes, 2013; in process)
- The Grove Dictionary of Musical Instruments, 2nd edition (5 volumes, 2014; in process)
Oxford English Dictionary
For more than a century the Oxford English Dictionary has been the undisputed last word on the history and development of the English language. But language is constantly evolving, and there has been an explosion of new words, forms of usage and meanings in English throughout the world since the original publication of the OED in 1928.
Contact Minitex to set up a trial.
Contact Minitex for more information.
License Agreements (Terms & Conditions)
Existing Oxford University Press Subscribers
There is no need to sign a new agreement.
New Oxford University Press Subscribers
The vendor will send a license agreement to new subscribers.
How to Order or Renew
Libraries may subscribe at any time throughout the year for prorated access through June 30. The minimum prices cannot be prorated. A note on late renewals: there is a 10% charge on a prorated subscription fee for customers who renew late.
To order or renew, please contact Minitex.
Please note that there is a no-cancellations or refunds policy after 30 days.
- 800-334-4249, ext. 6484
- 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday–Friday (Eastern Time)
Usage stats can be accessed via Subscriber Services.
If a library needs their username and password, they can get it from their in-house sales rep:
- For Minnesota, contact Robert George: email@example.com
- For North Dakota, contact Charles Everest: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For South Dakota, contact Susan Goodgion: email@example.com
Cooperative Purchasing & Electronic Resources Services (CPERS)
Wilson Library, Room 60
309 19th Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55455
Toll Free: 800-462-5348
Senior Consortia Account Manager
Toll Free: 800-745-6476