Emerald is a leading independent publisher of global research with impact in business and management, health and social care, education, and engineering. Emerald's publications have sought to bridge the gap between the scholarly and practitioner world.
Emerald offers management ejournal collections in the following areas:
- Accounting, Finance & Economics
- Business, Management & Strategy
- HR, Learning & Organization Studies
- Information & Knowledge Management
- Operations, Logistics & Quality
- Property Management & Built Environment
- Public Policy & Environmental Management
- Tourism & Hospitality Management
Emerald also offers the following specialist subject ejournal collections:
- Health & Social Care
- Library & Information Sciences
In addition, Emerald provides the below products:
- Emerald Backfiles Premier: an exclusive look into the evolution and history of management research. A fully-searchable, digital archive collection containing over 125,000 articles from more than 260 journals dating back to 1898. Subject backfiles are also available.
- eBooks: available individually or as part of eBook Portfolios, which are split into Business, Management & Economics and Social Sciences.
- Emerald eCase Collection: an annual subscription product that provides students and faculty with unlimited access to a continuously developing digital library of more than 1400 real-word case studies allowing students to understand and apply business theory, analyze complex situations, and formulate solutions.
Please contact email@example.com to request a trial.
Please contact Minitex for pricing.
License Agreements (Terms & Conditions)
At the time your library subscribes an Emerald product, Emerald will send a customized license agreement to your library.
How to Order or Renew
To order or renew, please contact Minitex.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customers can download usage stats from the Emerald website. Customers will need their administrator username and password to access the site and may contact email@example.com to request their username and password if they do not have one.
Cooperative Purchasing & Electronic Resources Services (CPERS)
Wilson Library, Room 60
309 19th Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55455
Toll Free: 800-462-5348
Business Manager, Midwest & Canada Region