AWE Learning has more than 20 years of experience providing literacy-focused digital learning solutions for early learners to public libraries throughout the United States and Canada. It's mission is to inspire an enthusiasm for learning by supporting school readiness and literacy in the community. Product offerings include: Early Literacy Station™, AfterSchool Edge™, and LiteracyGO™. AWE workstations are currently in more than 47% of public libraries across the United States and have accounted for more than 350 million hours of learning.
Early Literacy Station & AfterSchool Edge
The Early Literacy Station (ELS), designed for library patrons ages 2-8, and the AfterSchool Edge, designed for ages 6-12, provide hours of fun and learning. The ELS received a Platinum Award in the 2018 Modern Library Awards by Library Works. Product highlights include:
- More than 70 pre-loaded award-winning educational titles and more than 4000 learning activites
- STREAM-aligned and multi-curricular content
- Builds early literacy and school readiness skills
- Curriculum-based content makes it a perfect homework helper resource
- Easy to use and engaging interface
- Safe learning environment
- Includes ELF Child-Safe Browser
- Available as an All-In-One or a tablet
The LiteracyGO Tablet for ages 2-5 with content spanning up to age 8 is the perfect companion to the ELS. Product highlights include:
- 10 new STREAM-aligned titles
- More than 300 learning activities
- An easy-to-use interface with a safe learning environment
- Comes with protective bumper, strap, and kickstand
There are no trials available for the Early Literacy Station™ at this time.
For current pricing, please contact your AWE Learning Senior Account Executive and state that your institution is in the Minitex region.
License Agreements (Terms & Conditions)
A license agreement is not required by AWE Learning.
How to Order or Renew
Orders, renewals, and invoicing are done directly through AWE Learning. State that your institution is in the Mintiex region when contacting AWE Learning.
AWE Learning's U.S.-based Customer Support Team is available Monday-Friday, 9:00 AM-5:00 PM Eastern Time) to answer all of your inquiries. Visit their list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), or for immediate assistance, please call 866-463-6357.
There is a Utilization Statistics section in the Administrative Options area of the Early Literacy Station™. You can also consolidate statistics via the secure AWE Learning's Customer Portal and compare your utilization to that of other organizations from your state.
Cooperative Purchasing & Electronic Resources Services (CPERS)
Wilson Library, Room 60
309 19th Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55455
Toll Free: 800-462-5348
AWE Learning Senior Account Executive