American Chemical Society (ACS) is the world's largest scientific society and a leading source of authoritative scientific information. A non-profit organization, chartered by Congress, ACS publishes numerous scientific journals and databases.
ACS Web Editions
With over 60 publications now on the Web, ACS Web Editions have become the version of record among the scientific community.
Features available via the Web Editions include:
- Prominent article metrics and navigation to figures, supporting information, and references
- Ability to share articles with colleagues or export to Mendeley
- Tools to easily read, browse, and search across all ACS journal articles, book chapters, and new content, including previewing graphical and written abstracts of articles
- Responsive design and ability to pair your devices for off-campus access
ACS Legacy Archives
The ACS Legacy Archives provides full-text searching and instant access to all titles, volumes, issues, and articles published by the ACS from 1879 to 1995.
C&EN Online provides access to C&EN's weekly coverage of science and technology, business, government, and education features and reporting in addition to over 40 special features per year dating from January 2016 to the present.
C&EN Archives is a collection of full, cover-to-cover C&EN issues spanning from 1923 to 2015. Access is available via an annual subscription license or a one-time payment options.
There are no trials available for ACS at this time.
Contact Minitex for current pricing.
License Agreements (Terms & Conditions)
ACS requires an executed ACS Institutions Access Agreement prior to activation of any online product.
How to Order or Renew
To order or renew, please contact Minitex.
ACS Customer Services is available for support continuously from Sunday evenings through Friday until 8pm EDT(except holidays). On call staff are assigned to monitor the systems supported over the weekend and holidays, however, delays in responses to support requests may be experienced during the off hours.
You may obtain help by using any of the following methods:
- Knowledge Base: Browse or searchour Support Center's extensive Knowledge Base for answers to frequently asked questions.
- Request Support: Fill in a formto submit a request for helpby clicking on "Request Support" from the navigation tabs in the Support Center, and then "Submit a Request".
- Live Chat: Contact a member of our Support staff directly, by clicking on "Request Support" from the navigation tabs in the Support Center, and then "Live Chat". This feature can also be used via the yellow "Live Chat" link above.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 800-227-9919 (U.S. and Canada) or 1-202-872-4357 (outside North America)
- Skype: 800-227-9919 or 1-202-872-4357.
Institutional librarians can log in using their ACS ID and access the Librarian Administration Center from their Profile page. In the Librarian Administration Center, they can view the usage statistics for their institution.
If you do not have an ACS ID that has librarian administration privileges, please contact another librarian from your institution who does have these privileges. He or she will be able to add you as an administrator from within the Librarian Administration Center.
If you need more assistance, please contact the ACS Sales Operations by email at ACS_Pubs_Assist@acs.org or by phone at 888-338-0012 (U.S. and Canada) or 1-614-447-3674 (outside North America) from 8:30a.m. until 5p.m. (Eastern Standard Time). The fax number is 614-447-5475.
Cooperative Purchasing & Electronic Resources Services (CPERS)
Wilson Library, Room 60
309 19th Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55455
Toll Free: 800-462-5348