We are happy to announce that libraries can begin requesting loans for items held at the University of Minnesota Twin Cities campus beginning the week of August 10. Staff have been scanning from items owned on campus since July 27.
Referrals to Minitex libraries that are ready to lend and scan items will also be resumed next week and at this time include (by OCLC code):
- University of Minnesota
- MNU, including MLAC items
- ALMA Libraries
- CAD MNV, MNY MUO LCO MBE DT5 MNI XO2 MNC XOH XOT
- OCLC Libraries
- MNG MSL NDS NMY NMI SMT NDM NOS PRN MNJ MNA UTN MNX OMC SDW
- WI Libraries: GZO ZR1 WIM WIP GZK GZP WLD GZS
- VDX Libraries
- ANK ALV CCE CRM DCB ETC GRR HCO KRL LAL MLM NOW NRG RCL S#L SSH SPP TDS WLM XOL
- Wisconsin Public Libraries
This list will be updated on the Minitex Resource Sharing website
As we work through the process of resuming services, it is apparent that our processes have changed dramatically to adapt to the times. The quarantining of materials, working with reduced staffing, and social distancing measures that are necessary will slow our processes and each library has its own challenges. Make sure to let us know if you have questions about how any of the processes work for your library. Questions can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We still have many staff members who work from home, so email is the best way to reach Minitex staff at this time.