Registration for the MDL Annual Meeting closes tomorrow, May 30. This year, for the first time, the event will take place at the beautiful Earle Brown Heritage Center. The cost to register is just $30, and lunch (as well as snacks) will be provided. The meeting will take place on Tuesday, June 4.
John Bracken, Executive Director of the Digital Public Library of America (DPLA) will deliver the keynote address. The afternoon will feature two breakout sessions with six options from which to choose:
- Processing Digital Collections: Baby Steps to Digital Preservation
- Digitizing Sound and Moving Images from the Walker Art Center Archives
- Collection Management Software Conundrum: Answer-Collaboration
- My Collection is Online. Now what?
- An Update on Community Assessment
- Preserving Institutional Cultural Heritage on the Cheap
Don't miss this opportunity to join your colleagues to learn and connect. Register today!