Currently Offered Sessions
No sessions currently scheduled.
Join us to learn new ways to do research projects with students using Britannica Online School Edition and to get ideas for integrating technology into your classroom! Bring your questions and we will be glad to answer them during this 1.5 hour presentation. Elementary, middle/junior high, and high schools will learn about special features including:
- The Workspace storage tool for students to collect their own research materials for future use.
- Classroom curriculum resources for American History, World Studies, Earth Science, Biology, Chemistry, and all levels of Language Arts and Math.
- Expanded video and media content, including a video download feature.
- Learning Zone feature for PreK-2nd grade students
- Integration of Minnesota Academic Standards