Currently Offered Sessions
No sessions currently scheduled.
OCLC CONTENTdm is a digital collection management system, used by organizations to build digital collections of images, documents, video, and audio. It provides the tools to organize, publish, manage, and search digital collections on the web. Designed for individuals new to using CONTENTdm for their institution’s digital projects, this full day, hands-on workshop will provide a basic overview of CONTENTdm and its functionality. By the end of this course, participants will be able to do the following:
* Add and configure a new Collection within CONTENTdm Administration
* Configure a Project within the CONTENTdm Project Client
* Import items singly and in batch
* Import metadata from a tab-delimited file (alternate import methods)
* Build a Compound Object (e.g. link pages of a document or book)
* Upload items to a Collection
* Approve and index items in a Collection
* Edit and replace items
* Brand a Collection
Who Should Attend?
Any library or institution staff member that currently uses, or plans to use CONTENTdm.