The following items are unlikely to circulate through interlibrary loan. Occasionally,
Minitex may be able to make a copy of the table of contents or a section of a certain item.
When requesting a copy from a non-circulating item, please be sure to include copyright
- Best-sellers, "in constant demand" items
- Course reserve—please do not request items intended to be put on course reserve
- Fragile books or items in poor condition
- Genealogical items such as family histories, passenger lists, etc.
- New release videos
- Rare books
- Reference items
Resource Sharing News
Resource Sharing News keeps readers up-to-date about interlibrary loan activities in the
Use MNLINK to:
- Search multiple libraries and databases at once.
- Request materials.
- Search the Electronic Library for Minnesota (ELM) to view and download articles about numerous topics.