Minitex Mission, Vision & Guiding Principles
Minitex conference pens.
We connect libraries and individuals with information, ideas, and experiences to enrich lives
and strengthen our communities.
Brand: Dedication, Collaboration, Innovation.
Flourishing libraries in informed communities.
- We believe effective internal communication is vital, therefore we will create a respectful,
inclusive environment that encourages the sharing of thoughts and ideas and values individuals
and their contributions.
- We believe Minitex services are strengthened by knowledgeable and resourceful staff, therefore
we will work to identify individual interests and skills, provide opportunities for development,
and support expanded participation.
- We are deeply committed to customer service and fostering strong relationships with our
participants, therefore we strive to achieve the highest level of efficiency and effectiveness.
- We are dedicated to leading our participants through a complex and ever-changing library
environment, therefore we will work collaboratively to develop and share expertise and innovative
- We believe that being affiliated with the University of Minnesota strengthens and adds value to
our organization, therefore we will strive to utilize the collections and resources in the most
University of Minnesota
Wilson Library, Room 60
309 19th Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55455